The Champions League of chocolate!
Panning is a sophisticated technique and a must for your portfolio.
At Dynamic Academy you learn the basic technique of chocolate panning. The day training is very practical. You can get started right away and become an accomplished pastry chef!
Panning is a unique technique, also called coating. A chocolate dragee consists of a core, covered with many layers of chocolate. Depending on the size, a dragee is an addition to your range or suitable as decoration for your products.
- Dragees are luxury products, but also a delicious snacks, other than usual chocolates.
- Using different panning techniques, the appearance of dragees is easy to change.
- The combination of ingredients and recipes are endless. Unleash your creativity!!
In short, dragees are a real addition to your range!
What is covered?
What are the product properties, raw materials and recipes of dragees? What are the critical parameters when panning?
Practical day training in which the participants learn to coat with different types of chocolate. In addition, various techniques are covered to work on the appearance of the dragees.
- 09:30 – 10:30 uur | Introduction & theory
- 10:30 – 12:00 uur | Part 1 practice
- 12.00 – 13.00 uur | Lunch
- 13:00 – 15:00 uur | Part 2 practice
- 15:00 – 15:30 uur | Day closing
Who is this training suitable for?
- Food professionals working in the foodsector
- Suppliers related to the foodindustry
- In short, everyone who works in the food and who wants to broaden his knowledge