An efficient R&D process!
“What percentage of the R&D work actually contributes to the turnover and future of your company?”
Every company is busy getting or maintaining quality certifications. Quality assurance, traceability, validation and verification are the daily routine for the products to be produced.
But who is involved in optimizing the R&D process?
Product development makes the greatest contribution to your company’s turnover and future. A process in which quality, speed, validation and verification are just as important!
Getting started? Through this day training, Food Dynamics helps you to implement a sound, certified and practical R&D system.
Follow the training in the innovation lab, after which you have control over the speed, first-time-right and quality of your product development. Product development will contribute successfully to your operating result.
The system is customized to fit your corporate culture.
What is covered?
Who are involved in the development process? When are decisions to be made? What are the responsibilities?
What steps are required for an efficient development process: from product idea to production of the first order.
Validation & verification
Why is this so important? Which parameters are there?
In line with your business processes, we set up a practical R&D system together. Which is easy to implement.
- 09:30 – 10:00 uur | R&D Team
- 10:00 – 12:00 uur | Process
- 12:00 – 13:00 uur | Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:30 uur | Validation & verification
- 14:30 – 15:30 uur | Implementation
Why should you attend to the training?
- Effective product launch: development projects are launched quicker
- Revenue enhancement: improved separation of viable product launches
- Cost savings: quality improvement of product launches
- Higher success factor: internal involvement and good communication
- Quality assurance: traceability system for recipes and lab numbers